Hi, Loy and Linda---I am at Nancy and Jed's. We are both here reading your wonderful blog page and thinking about your adventures. We are not sure we are logged in. Hi from Jed and Nancy! Hhhope the gators haven't gotten you. We are enjoying a wonderful week with John and Sherry. We'll be here til May 10th, tho it sounds like you have a long sail aheaad of you. Thanks for sharing your adventures. Love, nancy
This is sherry, and I am just thrilled to hear about your adventures. I love your pictures and we are vicariously enjoying your trip. We are getting a much need but probably short rain now and really loving our time here. We have 8 short days here instead of the two weeeks we spent last year. We would love to hear about more times on your boat--I think the website has been a great boon to all of us following your trip.Have a safe trip! Thanks for the memories! Sherry
Hi, Loy and Linda---I am at Nancy and Jed's. We are both here reading your wonderful blog page and thinking about your adventures. We are not sure we are logged in. Hi from Jed and Nancy! Hhhope the gators haven't gotten you. We are enjoying a wonderful week with John and Sherry. We'll be here til May 10th, tho it sounds like you have a long sail aheaad of you. Thanks for sharing your adventures. Love, nancy
This is sherry, and I am just thrilled to hear about your adventures. I love your pictures and we are vicariously enjoying your trip. We are getting a much need but probably short rain now and really loving our time here. We have 8 short days here instead of the two weeeks we spent last year. We would love to hear about more times on your boat--I think the website has been a great boon to all of us following your trip.Have a safe trip! Thanks for the memories! Sherry
2 Comments:
Hi, Loy and Linda---I am at Nancy and Jed's. We are both here reading your wonderful blog page and thinking about your adventures. We are not sure we are logged in. Hi from Jed and Nancy! Hhhope the gators haven't gotten you. We are enjoying a wonderful week with John and Sherry. We'll be here til May 10th, tho it sounds like you have a long sail aheaad of you. Thanks for sharing your adventures. Love, nancy
This is sherry, and I am just thrilled to hear about your adventures. I love your pictures and we are vicariously enjoying your trip. We are getting a much need but probably short rain now and really loving our time here. We have 8 short days here instead of the two weeeks we spent last year. We would love to hear about more times on your boat--I think the website has been a great boon to all of us following your trip.Have a safe trip! Thanks for the memories! Sherry
Hi, Loy and Linda---I am at Nancy and Jed's. We are both here reading your wonderful blog page and thinking about your adventures. We are not sure we are logged in. Hi from Jed and Nancy! Hhhope the gators haven't gotten you. We are enjoying a wonderful week with John and Sherry. We'll be here til May 10th, tho it sounds like you have a long sail aheaad of you. Thanks for sharing your adventures. Love, nancy
This is sherry, and I am just thrilled to hear about your adventures. I love your pictures and we are vicariously enjoying your trip. We are getting a much need but probably short rain now and really loving our time here. We have 8 short days here instead of the two weeeks we spent last year. We would love to hear about more times on your boat--I think the website has been a great boon to all of us following your trip.Have a safe trip! Thanks for the memories! Sherry
Post a Comment
<< Home