Welcome to Loy and Linda's journal of sailing adventures from Chicago to the Caribbean.
We invite you to add your comments to any of our posts, or click here to send us a private e-mail.
See where Sandpiper's been!
Questions or problems? Contact the web lackey.
Enter your e-mail address to automatically receive Sandpiper updates:
Delivered by FeedBurner
posted by Loy @ 12:44
Did you get a chance to check out the Ringling Bros. Clown school? I always wondered why the school was in Florida, I didn't realize that was where the Ringlings lived.
Oh, I am anonymous...PeggyIt looks like you are having a great time. How about some more pictures!!
Post a Comment
<< Home
2 Comments:
Did you get a chance to check out the Ringling Bros. Clown school? I always wondered why the school was in Florida, I didn't realize that was where the Ringlings lived.
Oh, I am anonymous...Peggy
It looks like you are having a great time. How about some more pictures!!
Post a Comment
<< Home