I've to kid ya Linda. You go to a botanical garden, in your botanical hat. I lug way to much stuff on my boat, but would not have thouth of the hat. Cumberland, Maine PS, over 8 in. of snow today
I am enjoying the great photos and narratives of your Sandpiper Adventures. I am spellbound (but not quite speechless. That'll never happen.) Wish I could be there but haven't figured out the "two places at once thing". Life on Kismet in the Sea of Cortez continues with a mix of boat repairs and social life. Crew arriving in early April for voyage to San Carlos. Meantime, La Paz is wonderful--indeed the Pearl of the Sea and I love it here. 80 deg., sunny and light winds. Fair Winds & Smooth Sailing, Maggie
I'm enjoying your adventures, abeit vicariously. Please keep on posting. You're missing some snow and a bit of cold in Geneva today. We do have the same sun that is shining on you, although not as warmly. Happy sailing.
It's March 1st and of all days to get your message. It's very windy and very cold here today. Love hearing from you and seeing your smiling face! Keep on keeping on and have fun!
4 Comments:
I've to kid ya Linda. You go to a botanical garden, in your botanical hat.
I lug way to much stuff on my boat, but would not have thouth of the hat.
Cumberland, Maine
PS, over 8 in. of snow today
I am enjoying the great photos and narratives of your Sandpiper Adventures. I am spellbound (but not quite speechless. That'll never happen.) Wish I could be there but haven't figured out the "two places at once thing".
Life on Kismet in the Sea of Cortez continues with a mix of boat repairs and social life. Crew arriving in early April for voyage to San Carlos. Meantime, La Paz is wonderful--indeed the Pearl of the Sea and I love it here. 80 deg., sunny and light winds.
Fair Winds & Smooth Sailing, Maggie
I'm enjoying your adventures, abeit vicariously. Please keep on posting. You're missing some snow and a bit of cold in Geneva today. We do have the same sun that is shining on you, although not as warmly. Happy sailing.
It's March 1st and of all days to get your message. It's very windy and very cold here today.
Love hearing from you and seeing your smiling face! Keep on keeping on and have fun!
Post a Comment
<< Home