Tomorrow is Decision Day for the Bahamas
This year we had several delays as we came south to North Palm Beach, FL where we depart through the Lake Worth inlet for the Bahamas. Now the weather has a possible opening for us to cross on Thursday, 3/14/07. If the wind stays in the southeast we could leave at about 11PM and arrive on the Bahama banks early Friday morning. We would then try to arrive at Great Sail Cay before dark and anchor there until the front passes through on the weekend. If the weather doesn't permikt our departure Thursday we will probably rearrange our itinerary and work our way north up the east coast to spend some time in the Cheasapeake Bay.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home